Durex Extended Pleasure Condoms (12 Pcs)
Durex Extended Pleasure condoms use a special lube to delay climax and help intimacy last longer.
Durex Extended Pleasure condoms contain a special lube – called Benzocaine – inside the condom which helps the man to delay climax and prolong excitement…for longer-lasting sex.
Please note: The lubricant on these condoms can cause a rash, irritation, burning or itching. Don’t get it in your eyes, and wash it off after use. If you experience irritation, stop using the condom. If there’s no improvement,
see your doctor.
Do not use these condoms if you or your partner has inflamed or broken skin. If you or your partner experiences breathing difficulties, or get blue lips when using these condoms, stop using them immediately and call a doctor.
The special way Durex Extended Pleasure condoms are made means they smell better so there are no unpleasant distractions, you can just relax and enjoy.
For optimal security the product should be placed in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
- Special lubricant to help last longer. Containing benzocaine 5%
- Transparent, lubricated and teat ended.
- Easy On shape.
- Dermatologically tested.
- 100% electronically tested.
How to use Condoms?
- Use a new condom for each act of sex.
- Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom.
- Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis with the rolled side out.
- Unroll or pull the condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll easily, it may be on backwards, damaged, or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
- Immediately after ejaculation, hold the rim of the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect.
- Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it into the trash. Wash your hands with soap and water.
NOTE: Pack includes 12 condoms.